Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Irony of Bald Matching Pates

I am a syndicated real estate columnist. This week I asked my local editor if I could write a column on alopecia, a far cry from real estat…

Started by Nants the Rebellion Dog

3 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Nants the Rebellion Dog

Bald is beautiful...on men?

"Instead of raising false hopes, or hair, celebrating a loss has an asset." Richard Roth files the following CBS News video report. After…

Started by rj, Co-founder

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by manny

not wearing a wig to make a statement....

I always say I don't like wearing wigs in the summer because they're so hot and itchy. It's the truth, wigs are really uncomfortable for th…

Started by Kaitlyn

14 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Mary

I Found Wonderful Knit Hats........

Okay, So I have to share this with everyone on here.. I found these wonderfully beautifully knitted hats-on ebay. She is so sweet and does…

Started by Zoey

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Your opinion.....

Well, we've all brought up the discussions of Demi Moore and Natalie Portman Shaving their heads. And also Britney Spears because of her bi…

Started by Malinda Rode

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

MSN article - "In praise of bald men"

I stumbled across this article on MSN this morning. Hope it's OK to post the link. Nice to see such a positive article. http://msn.match.c

Started by Tony

1 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Mandy

Noreena and Prince Humperdink the Jerk

So, I don't know if you all know The Princess Bride well, you've probably seen the movie, but have you read the book? Yeah, I have. I talk…

Started by Malinda Rode

6 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

Usually when Alopecia is presented to the public, it’s in a somber way and seen as “bad”, and to some it is. Sometimes, people with this di…

Started by Julia

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

Intro of myself

Hi I am new here and want to introduce myself As you see I have Alopecia Universalis My age is 36 years young I am very interesting in to m…

Started by Erdal

2 May 1, 2008
Reply by Erdal

What is beautiful?

Find more videos like this on Alopecia World

Started by rj, Co-founder

6 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by gerald

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service