Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

shaved

just shaved my head

Started by Nanette La Vallee

6 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Anne Williams

The Dalai Lama is Bald...

Hi all, I just finished reading an autobiography of the Dalai Lama, "Freedom in Exile." It hit me like a ton of bricks...His Holiness the D…

Started by Sanfra22

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Lane Premier

How to find the courage to go out in public bald

Ive had AA since I was 8 years old and this year I will be turning 24. Over the past few months I have become tired of covering my head all…

Started by KLove890

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

Shaved head question

Are there any ladies who keep their shaved after regrowth/in between bad patches? Even if the few patches existing are small? 

Started by Susan

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

Shaving head - are thinning spots obvious?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site - it's so comforting to see women who are going through similar issues as me. A bit about me: 29, female,…

Started by lola_attaque

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

My gawd, I feel great! I what was left of my hair off, then had my husband go over it with clippers. I'm getting ready to take a shower &am…

Started by Amy

20 May 11, 2017
Reply by Streem26

Stubble on head, struggling with hats

I have Alopecia areata and chose to shave my head. I just couldn't deal with the bald patches, there were a lot and most were a few inches…

Started by Baldbeautifulabby

0 Mar 21, 2017

How has alopecia changed your life?

I started losing my hair around late 2013,but it started to grow back,and so I decided on my birthday last July to shave my head. I'm bald…

Started by BaldBeauty

7 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Tom

After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

I've had alopecia since I was about nine but I've always kept it hidden under box braids, hair extensions and wigs. Only my immediate famil…

Started by Chenelle

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

Good Morning! I wanted to hear of some positive experiences of what it was like when you all showed everyone that you had alopecia, What we…

Started by Jordan

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service