Employment issues, workplace challenges (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bald at work

I would be interested to hear people's experiences about going bald at work. I have a hybrid job which is about 50% IT with mostly guys and…

Started by Shera

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

Wish me luck everybody! This is my first interview where I'm wearing a wig. I am wearing glasses to make me look smart and professional :)…

Started by Aimee

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

Considering a career change...

I currently work in the advertising and media field (and have been for almost six years now), but for the past few years I have been thinki…

Started by Andie

3 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Andie

Job Opportunities

The goal of this topic is to enable people with Alopecia Areate, Alopecia Totalis and Alopecia universalis condition to enhance their self-…

Started by macho

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

What do you think?

I have a job interview next week and I am wondering if right off the bat, I should tell them I have alopecia and am actually a very healthy…

Started by Mike

21 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

Should someone get fired over their hair style?

In the news today (May 8) I heard about this woman who was hired by Canada's Wonderland and was fired on her first day because she had drea…

Started by Carol

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Carol

Are CEO's clueless about baldness?

The following issue is raised in an interesting article titled "CEOs Say Baldness Won't Take Away Their Shine" on APP.com: CEOs seem to ins…

Started by rj, Co-founder

3 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service