Events, publications, promoting awareness (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be Bold - Make a difference launch

The website is live, the media are coming UK tv is about to address this tabboo subject. Of course we will be helping people along the way!…

Started by The Be Bold Team

1 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

What have been some of the questions that you've had during your Alopecia Journey? This can be any question that you might have asked your…

Started by Julia

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

Suspended from school for pink hair

A 12 yr old girl was suspended for dying her hair pink. The young girl claims the color, pink, is in honor of her father who died of cancer…

Started by Tony

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

Oregonian article about AW member LeslieAnn Butler

The new spokesperson on alopecia areata credits humor for lightening her attitude Losing all her hair leads to a book and a national role…

Started by rj, Co-founder

1 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Georgie

Chat?

Everytime I log into the chat, it's always empty! We should all try and find a time to meet online so we can utilize that chat space =)

Started by traci

7 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

Miss New York State

I saw a news article about the upcoming Miss New York State. Many of you may already know that Stacie Duda, a member of Alopecia World, is…

Started by Tony

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

miss new york

hello all! i haven't been on here too much lately because of the pageant prep that i've been doing. any who, the pageant week is coming up…

Started by Stacie Duda

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Dominique

Brittany Spears vs. Alopecia

Do you think that maybe this is a good thing, or a bad thing? Britney Spears is not necessarily being portrayed as a well-moralled, good mo…

Started by Miranda

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Erica

Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

Hi everyone I'm a very new member from the UK. I've had AU for most of my life but dealt with it alone until I came across some supportive…

Started by welshcakes

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

summer camps?

I was trying to look for some sort of summer camp the teenagers with alopecia could go to because a friend of mine said that she went to on…

Started by Kaitlyn

4 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service