Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with girls

help help help!! having had Alopecia for as long as i can remember, life seemed to be pretty normal for me for many years, I'd get up, feel…

Started by stefan williams

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by stefan williams

wedding veil

I am getting married in October and I have alopecia universalus. I was wondering if I could see some photos of what others have done about…

Started by Eryn Kovach-Sprenger

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Sarah Anderson

'Sympathy' shave?

I have been shaving my head for so many years that I no longer remember what it was like to let my hair grow. Today, however, I told my alo…

Started by rj, Co-founder

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

How does what you project affect what others see?

The below article I found online last year (www.marieclaire.com), the article is no longer online, but I thought I would share it with you.…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Zoey

Special person

I have a wonder ful person in my life and it is my husband AJ,we have been married since October 4th of this year.He is fully understandful…

Started by Adrianna

4 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Adrianna

How to 'break the news'

What's the best way to tell a love interest or your spouse that you have alopecia, especially if you wear a wig or otherwise conceal your a…

6 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

What has dealing with alopecia taught you about being in love? I'm not just asking whether alopecia has somehow improved your love life, b…

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

he said that i would be beautiul with any color hair as long as im not bald

I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, and im lucky to have a head of hair. But earlier this year i dyed it blonde, and my hair star…

Started by Al

3 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Erica

Women dying to be beautiful?

A new report from the YWCA suggests American women are dangerously obsessed with looking beautiful. Here’s what you need to know. “Drop De…

1 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Why shouldn't a man care that a woman is bald or alopecic?

Here's is a list of the top 10 reasons my woman's alopecia and baldness are non-issues to me. After reading my list, please let me know oth…

0 Apr 9, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service