Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all Football Fans!!!!

I am a happy camper right now!!! Yesterday was the unofficial start of the NFL 2008-2009 season -- Draft Day!!! Now everyone knows I am a…

Started by kastababy

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Alopecia World Box at the CAP Site

For all of you that visit www.childrensalopeciaproject.org you will see the Alopecia World box. Just wanted all of you to know that when vi…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project

0 Jul 20, 2008

How was your weekend?

A heart felt thank you to all the veterans and their families as we remember those who served and those still active this past weekend! It…

Started by Tony

7 May 30, 2008
Reply by Carol

What country are you from?

One of the best alopecia support groups online can be found right here in Alopecia World. Of course, I'm referring to the many fascinating…

Started by Alopecia World

2 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by gerald

location of people with AA

man im getting really addicted to this site....ok so iv been noticeing maybe its just coincadence but its seems like there are alot of peop…

Started by brian kirchman

9 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Carol

Privacy settings (UPDATED)

Please review your privacy settings. You can make your photos, videos, and blogs accessible to anyone who visits or joins AlopeciaWorld.com…

Started by Alopecia World

0 Mar 18, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service