Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone found successful treatment

Hi everyone, I am glad you put the discussion back. I am losing my hair and am looking for any information about treatments that have been…

Started by yogalady

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by JeezLouise

Just starting out with confusion...

I went into my dermatologist...he took one look at my dimed sized spot on the back of my head called it alopecia gave me a prescription for…

Started by Karissa

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Cranal Therapy

I was just wondering anyone has tried cranal therapy and if so what impact it had if any on their alopeica. Cindy

Started by Cindy

0 Jan 6, 2009

Normal progression?

Pardon my ignorance…another perhaps off the wall question. The hair loss started with my head, then took part of my eyebrows. I stepped out…

Started by Tony

7 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Steve Lutz

Treatments of Topical Immunotherapy, PUVA or UVB

Hi, I already did the treatments of Topical Immunotherapy and PUVA simultaneously but I do not concluded it because I needed to wear a wig…

Started by Rose

4 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindy

More....

Well everyone keeps telling me that my hair falls out because I am stressed out.... As of today I am on holidays.... it is my birthday tom…

Started by MJ

0 Dec 18, 2008

Alopecia Not Just Hairloss??? ♥

Since first experiencing Alopecia, I was under the conclusion that it's only effects were hairloss and possibly slow or no regrowth. Just t…

Started by Kaitlyn

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Djordje

Menopause

Is there anyone here going through menopause and are there any ways alopecia is affecting it.

Started by Paula

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by curlydark

Home made balm

Hi all, I am new to this forum and I very much support the idea. Currently I have like 5 pathces of lost hair but I havent used any treatme…

Started by Djordje

0 Dec 14, 2008

Have you found spironolactone to be beneficial for non-androgenic alopecia?

I have always had alopecia areata, which is now progressing rapidly into a. universalis. A family member pointed this article out to me tod…

Started by Stacey

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service