Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Squaric Acid

I was just wondering if anyone is doing Squaric Acid, SADBE..My daughter has been using it since Jan and started regrowth this summer...She…

Started by Cindy

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Mukti

the big stress debate

Second posting in one day. Wowser ! Right then... its been said before and im going to mention it again ... stress. So, is it a co-incide…

Started by Mark

9 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

Thymaskin

Hi, My Doctor has just recommended that I try this product called Thymaskin. After looking at the research it seems very different from oth…

Started by kristin

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by kristin

itchyness driving me mad

hi, i was just wondering if anyone has experianced itching i have one bald patch and hair thinning a bit, i was told i had aa 2months ago a…

Started by emma

13 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Zoe Dusting

Side effects of steriod injections

Debating about getting the injections? I have Alopecia throughout my facial hair (so far), the spots are getting bigger and it has only bee…

Started by Jason Campbell

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

Mind-body treatments for alopecia areata

Recently, Dr. Steven Gurgevich wrote on his Psychology Today blog, "Although many women find bald men to be sexy, alopecia areata can be em…

Started by rj, Co-founder

3 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Melinda Thiele

DEEP HEAT

When the doctor first diagnosed me with AA she recommended I use hydrocortisone cream to help the regrowth, fair enough i thought i'll give…

Started by gem

2 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Emily J.

Anyone tried Alotab?

Just joined Alopecia World and saw an add from alotab.com where they claim the following: "Most probably you are here in search of a treat…

Started by Elin

0 Nov 30, 2008

Head sensitive to pressure !?

So... my hair held out for a while, 4 months, and now the alopecia seems to be running riot. I have about 7 patches big and small. The thin…

Started by Mark

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Mark

hair loss from antidepressants

Has anyone had this and so does hair ever grow back? If so how long does it take? Thanks for any input Diane

Started by Diane

0 Nov 29, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service