Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back with the beard talk

ok... so previously i started a thread about my beard loss. The deal is ive had white hair regrowth... nearly all over for about a year and…

Started by Mark

4 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

what is the progression from AA to AT to AU?

i have been recently diagnosed as AA. i'm just wondering how do i know if it is AT or AU? at first it was just scalp hair, now i've lost my…

Started by Monica

8 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

small bursts of hair growth

ok so iv had tottal hair loss for about a year or so now and all of a sudden im seeing lots of little hairs on my head and face and some ge…

Started by brian kirchman

5 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

How often do you get sick compared to before alopecia?

Hi! I never really ever get sick. If I get a cold or somthing, it goes away in two days. I was talking to someone that said because our imm…

Started by Debbie

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Carol

question about meds

What is the best way to apply the clobetasol solution yourself?

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 18, 2008

Regrowth color

I've been having regrowth on my head for the last couple of months. It's the first time since I've been pregnant with my daughter. I keep r…

Started by Debbie

3 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Debbie

New legislation for autoimmune diseases applauded

Representative Patrick Kennedy (RI) introduced H.R. 7078, known as the Prevention, Awareness, and Research of Autoimmune Diseases Act of 20…

Started by rj, Co-founder

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by kastababy

hereditary.....

Hey guys, i am Ange and am 26 yrs old, i had AA for 4 years and have been AU 12 years, what i am wondering if it is hereditary or not, my m…

Started by Andrea Newman

0 Oct 12, 2008

hair growth with menopause????

Has anyone heard or is there any proof that your hair will grow back once you go through monopause. My friend swears it will. Anyone have a…

Started by Debbie

1 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Debbie

Tingling on scalp? What does this mean?

Hi all, I have had AU for about 2 years. I recently have felt a mild tingling on my scalp in different places. It sort of feels like someth…

Started by jennifer

4 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by emma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service