Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

swimming, working and working out

HI! I'm new to the site! You all sound so wonderful! I've lost all my head hair and wear wigs. However, not everyone in this small city is…

Started by Jennifer Strom

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Angela

New eyelashes

i Lost all my eyebrows and eyelashes and am just wondering if anyone has experienced them growing in and what can i expect from my eyes as…

Started by Emma

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Vitamins B's

OKay, just a crazy question for everyone: So, I have been off of work for a couple months now. Well, yesterday I was watching television du…

Started by Zoey

12 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Craig Coulton

Alopecia

After many blood tests to see what was causing my hair loss the doctors had came to a conclusion that my antibodies towards my thyroid came…

Started by Laura

3 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Angela

beard regrowth

one for the men here, sorry ladies. Ive had AA for 18 months and it has taken 60% of my beard very slowly. I have white hair in nearly all…

Started by Mark

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Craig Coulton

miss my eyelashes ; (

I've had AU for close to a year now and I must say, I'm proud of myself (and all of you out there) for making it through all this and still…

Started by Lee

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Lee

Cortizone shots and Topical immunotherapy?

As I seem to loose hair all over my body since 4 weeks, I still have some, but not much, I was wondering if universalis patients can use th…

Started by thedutchlaw

4 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by thedutchlaw

Steroid Shots

Hey all, Still waiting to get into the darned dermatologist. I have been waiting a month already and haven't heard from them yet. Mind you…

Started by Lori M

6 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Scalp Med - Has anyone had any success with this product?

Hi, I have been seeing this product advertised on television. I called them and asked them if it worked on clients with alopecia. They put…

Started by Angell

1 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Experimental Gene Therapy

Experimental Gene Therapy Grows Hair Thick Fur on Hairless Mice After Gene Therapy By Daniel J. DeNoon WebMD Health News Sept. 26, 2005 --…

Started by Whitney

1 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service