Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever argued with you about your right to cover up your head?

It's been a while, but a couple of people have asked me why I "don't just go that way?"   They think I would look really cool with just a b…

Started by outforawalk

5 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Liz

Beka wigs

Hi guys! I’m about to invest in my first “high end” wig and I really want one from beka wigs but I’m so hesitant because the company doesn’…

Started by Sxra

2 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Best decision to micro blade

I debated for 2 years then finally did it. I made sure to see before and after pictures and choose someone that was the right fit for what…

Started by Meauxhair

0 Nov 28, 2022

Freedom wig pictures/info

I am hoping to start a thread where freedom wig wearers post a photo of their wig along with specs like the color/density/length/curl for o…

Started by Erika

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

I'm just curious. I've finally decided to purchase a human hair wig, when I don't have to deal with waking up every single day without self…

Started by Lilac

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Convenient makeup products you wish existed?

What are some makeup or general products you wish existed that would be amazing for alopecia? for me it’s a 3 in 1 eyebrow product  so that…

Started by Sxra

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Seeking high quality blonde bob topper without too much hair

Hi all. I am in the market for a topper with a fairly large base that is blonde with dark roots, does not have too much volume, and is cut…

Started by anni crofut

0 Nov 22, 2022

A-List Lace Hair

Hi, has anyone tried the wigs from A-List Lace Hair? https://a-listlacehair.com  I'm completely bald and am thinking about trying one of th…

Started by polkadot

0 Nov 20, 2022

Help please with ordering custom pieces in Korea or other countries

Hi All I have been ordering custom silk toppers from China for a number of years, as they are much cheaper than the UK.However, my recent…

Started by Dawny

0 Nov 9, 2022

Human hair wigs for a poor college student

Hey everyone I have AU and am constantly buying cheap wigs, the only ones I can afford, and I go through them maybe one every couple months…

Started by Chentil Changing

13 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by Merrymann

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service