Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

if money were no object-choice?

if money wasnt an issue which wig/hair replacement would you think is the absolute best choice? thoughts?

Started by 123me

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

Human hair wig donations

Hi, i have a friend who runs a salon and makes human hair wigs. She has three she wants to donate but would also like some publicity for he…

Started by Nazy Curtis

3 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

Best way to travel with a wig

I am going to be going on a road trip in May and I don't want to drive with my wig on. It is a 6 hour drive. I can't really put my wig on a…

Started by Julie G

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

Human hair wigs

I have been bald for about 17 years and I wear human hair wigs.   They are so expensive, I live in Kansas/Missouri.   Insurance will not pa…

Started by Robdob

7 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Meru Katty

Wigs in South Africa

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had companies or business who sell good quality, affordable and realistic wigs in South Africa. I'd…

Started by Gabi

1 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Meru Katty

Joli Cameleon Hairpieces

Hello! If you are looking for a QUALITY human hair piece that looks so natural, contact me!  I am happy to come to you so you can see and…

Started by Alyce Martin

0 Aug 17, 2022

Which is better?

I have worn a Resilience Hair wig for a couple of years now and am ready to have a backup.  I'm not crazy about the hairline on the Resilie…

Started by pandrew

0 Aug 16, 2022

How do you create legislation for insurance companies?

My first hair prosthesis was paid for by my insurance company in a state where it's against the law for them not to reimburse you.   Then I…

Started by Zimrie

1 Aug 2, 2022
Reply by TheresaDudley

What do you wear to the gym?

Hi. I am new here.  Very depressed about losing my hair and thinking about joining a gym again. Just wondering what you wear to the gym.  I…

Started by aimee

1 Jul 11, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

Went wig shopping- question for those familair with wigs as im new to this

so i went wig shopping and i did try one on that was so comfy. It was silk top no lace. The price was $2800. What do you guys think? I dont…

Started by 123me

5 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service