Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

My daughter is five years old. Sher has mild AA right now, but has been asking for a long time to get her hair cut short. It think it is a…

Started by Tammy -mom of Ramsey

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Advice for picking a good wig in San Francisco

Hey Everyone, I've been living with Alopecia aureata for about 10 years (until now, I just had spots of hair loss) and just within the las…

Started by Curlygirl

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

PEGGY KNIGHT WIGS?

im going for a consult in a few weeks. just wondering if anyone has experience with her system? it is the kind of wig that is suction, you…

Started by emily

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by emily

Retailers, Comapnies and Brands to AVOID

I am happy to see a post by Ashley requesting referrals for companies we are pleased with! However I also feel its important to list compa…

Started by Orbit

13 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Jen

For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

Some information about vacuum wigs!! For those in the UK interested in vacuum wigs, you might like to note that Jon Fortgang, New Hair Tec…

Started by welshcakes

14 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

New wig supplier...where do you get yours?

Hi I’m in UK, and we get a little help with our wigs if we suffer from Alopecia, unfortunately to use that allowance we can only pick from…

Started by Gill

8 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Gill

hair extension experiences

hii everyone. i'm brand new here. i'm missing about 70% of my hair count at this point (which was already superthin before being diagnosed!…

Started by juliepeach

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Christine

My wig is losing it's hair!

Hello all! Hows it going? Almost the weekend! I am almost 2 months in to wearing my first ever wig, Codi by RoP. I have noticed over the…

Started by Kate

2 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kate

i'm ready to stop acting like it's temporary

but my mom isn't. I have 2 beautiful wigs that are brunette, the same color my hair has always been. i wear them, and it's fine, but i'd lo…

Started by Reen

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Reen

Human Hair Wig help....

Hey everyone. I just got a human hair wig. its been a while since I have had to style anything, and the wig i have is very Blah and plain.…

Started by spaganya

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by spaganya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service