Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Defrizzing a synthetic wig- how-to.

Hi everyone! I wrote an article for my website about a year ago, which detailed how I go about defrizzing my synthetic wigs. I thought it…

Started by JeezLouise

1 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by DesertAngel

Ordering Online Wigs

Ok....keeping it short and sweet here since the anklebiter may be waking up from her nap (darn!!!). How many of you do this? If you do is i…

Started by Lori M

9 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by spaganya

Cost of wigs?

As I continue my journey through alopecia, I have 2 great human hair wigs that are awesome, but I find myself wanting to experiment with so…

Started by Reen

4 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Reen

hair glued in

hi there as anybody heard or know of hair bein glued in ,i had a magazine few months ago but lost it and it was all abt a young girl wiv al…

Started by nikki

4 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by nikki

Where I get the Turkish scarves shown in my YouTube video

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it on a blog. I'll put it here, too. I want to share the info about where I get the Turkish sca…

Started by Mary

0 Oct 8, 2008

Nervous and confused!!

Ok so I put up a blog/forum a couple of days ago on the pros and cons of permanent eyebrows and “hair strokes”. The answers I have got back…

Started by Sarah S

12 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Sarah S

UK.

Started by Sunflower32

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Gill

Itchy Wigs

I have to wear a wig to work. I was wondering if there is any product I can use to stop my wig from itching my scalp? I heard wig caps slip…

Started by Pam

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Melissa

what to wear for Senior Pictures

I am the mom of a handsome young man who will need to take his high school year book photos next Spring. Jon has Alopecia Universalis. Any…

Started by Sharon, mom of Jon

3 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Melissa

Head decorations

Hi! I was married last spring and had quite a few ideas on how to decorate my bald head during the wedding. I finally went with a beautifu…

Started by Anna

4 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service