Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Head Scarves

Hello everyone!! I am soo happy to let you all know I have head scarves up on my site!!! YIPPY!!! Please check them out and let me know wha…

Started by Zoey

0 Jun 4, 2008

Giving Away New Dena Cali/Bobbi Boss Wig: Soul Lady, Color 4 - Any takers?

Greetings everyone. I am giving away a new Dena Cali, Soul Lady in color 4 - brown. This is the first wig I ever bought and it just doesn'…

Started by Saphy

1 May 30, 2008
Reply by Saphy

Wow Wigs? European Naturals? -- Anyone?

Found this neat and inexpensive site for wigs called Wow Wigs. Has anyone ordered from them? Also, the wig I am thinking of getting (my fir…

Started by Saphy

3 May 21, 2008
Reply by Emma

Jess - I saw your note about the vacuum wigs

Where are you in the US? You should contact Debbi Fuller or me (973-296-9093) if you want to talk about them more. As Debbi mentioned, she'…

Started by Laura Keel

0 May 13, 2008

Scalp Cosmetics - Anyone use these?

Hello everyone. :-) I've been suffering from androgenic alopedia for a little over 10 years now. Thanks to all of you (yeah I've been lurk…

Started by Saphy

6 May 5, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

Hats

Does anybody know some good websites for hats? I am going to the beach this summer and I want something lightweight. All of the ones I have…

Started by Sarah Sproul

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Sarah Sproul

Wigs for men

Ok folks. I am wondering if anyone has a process for finding the "right" hairpiece. I mean, for years I have been wearing the same piece. M…

Started by Frank

2 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Cindy

Knowing if your makeup is "in style" or " up to date" per say?

I have felt self consious of the unknown and would like any ideas of how people deal with people staring and wondering, etc. and how do you…

Started by im2sexyformyhair (A.K.A. Tina)

12 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Orbit

Recommendations for hair pieces or any related products...

I just thought it would be a good idea to start a list to help out those who have been recently diagnosed or are simply looking for new opt…

Started by Ashley

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

Wind and Wigs

For those of you who were wondering, you can totally wear a wig while riding a roller coaster, a speeding fishing boat on a lake, and on an…

Started by Ashley

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service