Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"That is amazing. What is your dose . I am on xeljanz 1 pill 10mg split . I had bette…"

Frrankie replied Jun 2, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"American studies i have checked state responsiveness work well/good for severe alope…"

Frrankie replied Jun 2, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just felt like sharing a comment my dermatologist made. She said the new jac inhibit…"

Frrankie replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Could be random chance why it got flagged at customs.  It may also have to do with p…"

Frrankie replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can't say I  that I know if Rogaine works but I know there is an oral monoxadril t…"

Frrankie replied Aug 30, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't take satisfaction in my comment. I suggest you do your best to cope with tho…"

Frrankie replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"I am sorry after posting i remembered I take milkthisle to lower my liver enzimes. I…"

Frrankie replied Mar 8, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Reading the posts I notice you have cholesterol issues. Mine is also not the best. I…"

Frrankie replied Mar 8, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Felt like sharing. Before xeljanz my nails got brittal. With xeljanz I have not had…"

Frrankie replied Feb 18, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think it elevated my cholesterol. I may have put on 5 pounds. Other than no issues…"

Frrankie replied Feb 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service