Ariel Hawley-Fry's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"This happens to me all the time. Very uncomfortable for me. Most of the time I just…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 7, 2013 to What do you say when you are mistaken for chemo patient?

3 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by kailee and kim

"I work for an OB/GYN who puts in a lot of Mirenas. She tells each and every patient…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 7, 2013 to Mirena and Hair Loss

116 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I had labs ordered for testosterone, total and DHEA-sulfate. These are male hormones…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Aug 8, 2013 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"I've tried washing my head with acne medication and it never gets any better. I've e…"

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"I have this same exact problem right now. I have tried so many different things to g…"

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"Every Sunday when I go to church, I cringe because all the elderly ladies tell me I'…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Apr 8, 2013 to When people think your child has cancer

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Mine will grow for a few days after kenalog injections but then they'll just fall ou…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Feb 27, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I am not totally bald, I have a lot of large patches so I shave my hair off. Everyti…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Feb 27, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service