GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm doubtful that most people here have AU. I have AA, but it did progress into what…"

GardenJess replied Dec 19, 2016 to Do MOST people progress from AA to AU?

19 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Tom

"My update-- I talked to my son about speaking to his class, and he really didn't car…"

GardenJess replied Dec 18, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"I was a bit perplexed by this. While I'm all for supporting a kid with alopecia, it'…"

GardenJess replied Dec 18, 2016 to Sad birthday for little girl with alopecia

1 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by GardenJess

"Is your hair worth the expense and worry? If it is, then no problem. If it isn't, th…"

GardenJess replied Nov 22, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Alopecia certainly can come and go, and I expect this board is mostly visited by peo…"

GardenJess replied Nov 22, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"I know this is so obvious as to not be any sort of advice, but you are still so youn…"

GardenJess replied Nov 16, 2016 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Thank you for your teacher's perspective. I think the classroom climate issue may be…"

GardenJess replied Oct 27, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"First, let me say I used the word "fat," and I chose to use it not for shaming purpo…"

GardenJess replied Oct 27, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"Thank you for your input. My baldness isn't a secret. I'm trying to be more consiste…"

GardenJess replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"Thank you for sharing your story. To me it sounds like a story of missed opportuniti…"

GardenJess replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service