GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I, as a 40 something woman, have the same que…"

GardenJess replied May 27, 2014 to Hair loss on arms and legs an indicator of greater hair loss everywhere else?

16 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by JosefinaSara

"I am a big fan of wide brimmed sun hats, perhaps with a chin strap for active use, b…"

GardenJess replied May 27, 2014 to Good hats for hiking this summer

5 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"I also had years of small bald patches, though I got into my 40s before the loss bec…"

GardenJess replied May 25, 2014 to New to this

4 May 25, 2014
Reply by Liz

"Yes! You express some of what I feel, that only by embracing myself as I am can I tr…"

GardenJess replied May 21, 2014 to Bald pride, proud to be me

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

"Sorry you had to go through vitiligo as a child. That must have been hard. I think I…"

GardenJess replied May 11, 2014 to Vitiligo and alopecia

9 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Divshirsat

"Out of curiosity I just did a search for "vitiligo" and your post showed up. I'm sur…"

GardenJess replied May 11, 2014 to Vitiligo and alopecia

9 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Divshirsat

"I'm also new to this, though I am lucky enough to still have brows and lashes. I rec…"

GardenJess replied May 4, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"It seems crazy as I type this with a bald head, but I didn't even really notice when…"

GardenJess replied Apr 23, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"If only it were easy to have iron levels monitored under a doctor's care! After most…"

GardenJess replied Apr 22, 2014 to Iron shortage

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Hencin83

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service