Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had really good luck with XCSunny Wigs. I have four that I've been rotating in…"

Dollhead replied May 13, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"YAY! I was hoping that was the reason why we hadn't heard from you! Glad to hear thi…"

Dollhead replied Apr 17, 2017 to Wearing wigs at school

12 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by MolsErva

"It depends on the type of wig. If it's a wefted wig with a lace front, you won't be…"

Dollhead replied Apr 1, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Yes. That's what I've done in the past. Get one that's a little bit longer and start…"

Dollhead replied Mar 26, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I've had alopecia since the age of ten, so I've dealt with this for the past 44 year…"

Dollhead replied Mar 26, 2017 to Sleeping in your wig, the first sleepover

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Dee

"There have been 13 posts to the OP telling her to tell people about her alopecia. Fo…"

Dollhead replied Mar 19, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"The OP didn't ask for a Pep Talk per se, but ways to camouflage the fact she has to…"

Dollhead replied Mar 19, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Is that a wig in the picture? It looks fantastic! Do you want to stay with the same…"

Dollhead replied Mar 11, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"It took me 44 years to finally shave my head, and that was because I started wearing…"

Dollhead replied Feb 27, 2017 to Shaving my head

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

"Hi, Sweetie! I have had alopecia areota since I was 10, and I'm 54 now, so yup; had…"

Dollhead replied Feb 27, 2017 to How do you do sports with a wig on?

2 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Jody Gorski

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service