DM's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"hi rose marie, my biopsy showed no inflammation or scarring around the hair follicle…"

DM replied Mar 15, 2013 to Scalp biopsy- does inflammation appear around the hair follicle in Alopecia Areata?

3 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"hi B...did you get any skin darkening from using Latisse on your eyebrows? I am hesi…"

DM replied Mar 12, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"thanks for all your replies, i am still shedding profusely. i probably shed close to…"

DM replied Mar 12, 2013 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"thank you for your responses. erika, i've been hearing that people who have had biop…"

DM replied Mar 12, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata. Does a biopsy show inflammation around the follicles?

7 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by DM

"Hi Jasmin, I have googled 3d eyebrows and they look really natural, they tattoo on i…"

DM replied Feb 9, 2013 to 3D eyebrows-more natural looking than tattoos

3 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"hi matteo, can u use this alcohol on eyelashes and eyebrows too? can i use a qtip to…"

DM replied Feb 7, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"Hi James, I am in the same position as you, although have been shedding for 2 yrs, i…"

DM replied Jan 31, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"Hi B,there is something called 3D eyebrows, which is a tattoo, but they draw individ…"

DM replied Jan 31, 2013 to Eyebrows - What to do?

16 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cindy Babs

"I get these pouches of blended herbs from the chinese doc, I drink it twice a day (i…"

DM replied Jan 12, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Hi starshine, I had a scalp biopsy and there was no inflammation or scarring around…"

DM replied Jan 12, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service