DM's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks starshine. I hope your regrowth continues. Do you have itching with the hair…"

DM replied Jan 12, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Thanks starshine. Did you get the shots in your eyebrows? I did twice and they looke…"

DM replied Jan 11, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Hi starshine, did you ever try the latisse for your eyebrows? Mine are falling out b…"

DM replied Jan 10, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Thank you, Kevin for responding. I am using rogaine right now on my eyebrows, but I…"

DM replied Jan 10, 2013 to Improving every day - regrowth

11 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin H

"Thank you jj for this, as I think I am at this point now. I have done the steroid lo…"

DM replied Dec 26, 2012 to My alopecia (partly a success) story

6 May 4, 2022
Reply by MARIA

"Hi Kevin, what is the name of this product? My eyebrows and eyelashes are falling ou…"

DM replied Dec 22, 2012 to Improving every day - regrowth

11 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin H

"Thank you for all your replies."

DM replied Dec 8, 2012 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"Hi Rose Marie, thank-you for replying. It helps to feel I am not alone in this."

DM replied Dec 5, 2012 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"Hi Starshine, did your hair stop shedding after the prednisone? Have you gotten some…"

DM replied Dec 4, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"Hi Julie...finally someone who understands what I am feeling. I also get exactly tha…"

DM replied Dec 3, 2012 to Scalp pain (telogen effluvium)

9 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Rubius

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service