Baldie's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jess.  I've been on Baricitinib for over a year.  I had salt and pepper hair unti…"

Baldie replied Nov 5, 2020 to Only white hair?

5 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by sydap

"The baricitinib trial breaks down patients into three groups, roughly 1/3 in each gr…"

Baldie replied Nov 22, 2019 to Upcoming treatments/ clinical trials

4 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Unfortunately this is not true.  As any derm will tell you, once the hair follicle g…"

Baldie replied Nov 11, 2019 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"I was on Xeljanz 5mg per day for 20 weeks.  Did have some hair regrowth but quit bec…"

Baldie replied Nov 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's college in the 2000s.  You won't be bullied. What you will be is pitied,  whic…"

Baldie replied Oct 28, 2019 to College w/ Alopecia advice

25 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by Demixl

"8 months should have been enough time to have had substantial regrowth.  Your subjec…"

Baldie replied Oct 28, 2019 to Possible that I am a Non Responder and Need 20mg/day?

4 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Ricky_1008

"I met with a PhD who consults for my local medical marijuana dispensary.  She was ad…"

Baldie replied Jun 7, 2019 to Does anyone have experience with CBD shampoo/conditioner?

5 Dec 21, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I asked my derm about it and she said no way.  Xeljanz messing with your immune syst…"

Baldie replied Jun 7, 2019 to Positives and Negatives of Ordering from Beacon

9 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"I completely understand how you feel Erica.  And no one telling you your good enough…"

Baldie replied Dec 25, 2018 to Loving other people when you don’t love yourself

24 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"My girlfriend in college had alopecia.  Her hair thinned significantly and i saw a c…"

Baldie replied Dec 28, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service