ChrisPowers's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anna, I hope things started to pick up for you.  If not, I wouldn't get too disc…"

ChrisPowers replied Aug 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida, Apologies for the delay in replying, but I don't get updates when people…"

ChrisPowers replied Aug 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"First spot that I noticed and had treated, probably late teens / early twenties.  Th…"

ChrisPowers replied Jun 6, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"I tried this myself as well with nettles I grew at home.  I was never able to induce…"

ChrisPowers replied Jun 6, 2018 to Could NETTLES have caused my almost full regrowth PICS attached

2 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by ChrisPowers

"I've had AU for something like 15 years and have been on 20-25mg Xeljanz for over a…"

ChrisPowers replied Jun 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I tried DPCP treatment many years ago.  It was a liquid and not an ointment, as ment…"

ChrisPowers replied May 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just an FYI when it comes to those.  Last I read, studies were showing that they can…"

ChrisPowers replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The other thing I forgot to mention is the possibility of patent trolling.  In this…"

ChrisPowers replied Jul 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is their patent, the only thing they really mention of substance on the entire…"

ChrisPowers replied Jul 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here you go."

ChrisPowers replied Jul 25, 2017 to Ruxolitinib

21 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Nykodym

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service