Cocopuffz17's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"How long did you take Paxil for ? How long did you taper off the drug? I hear you on…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 31, 2019 to How many have alopecia and have been on long term pharmaceutical drugs ?

7 Jan 18, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"I know that feeling. I tried 3-4 times before and was unable to come off of it. Inte…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 29, 2019 to How many have alopecia and have been on long term pharmaceutical drugs ?

7 Jan 18, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"Yes, it is great to have different perspectives. Same goes to you, nice to meet you! "

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The gut has everything to do with it. I had my thyroid tested over 5 times and it is…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would not be surprised. Healing of you GI tract is critical to health. "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I read often and like to see how different things work for this autoimmune disease.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was diagnosed by a dermatologist. I believe the gut issues paroxetine causes wreck…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"More and more research is being done on the microbiome. What people fail to realize…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I completely understand. Here is my perspective. I was on an antidepressant for 11 y…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jul 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"IMO there is a root cause and Xeljanz is a bandaid. Once you stop taking it and you…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service