Jim In Cali's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"About 2 years I was severe. Even before that when it grew back with steroid shots, n…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 2, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes I am on the Concert Clinical Trial and it works fantastically. It takes months t…"

Jim In Cali replied May 28, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"OK Joey you win, I am on the intermittent fasting. Been doing it for the last 2 week…"

Jim In Cali replied Apr 14, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"Again that is not fasting, but fairly close to normal eating. I rarely eat after 6pm…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"Forgot to add 1 thing. You will see a lot of snake oil on here. People claiming diet…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"I've had great success with steroid shots directly into the scalp. For me the Alopec…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"If this worked for you, AWESOME! But this is the newest fad diet. Intermittent fasti…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"Most Medical Groups (Like Kaiser) will not approve it because of the expense and it…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Obtaining Xeljanz

4 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Jim In Cali

"I just started 3 weeks ago. I'll give an update in another month or so, since from w…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Has anyone used Otezla (apremilast)?

3 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Jim In Cali

"Sounds very much like me. I've been dealing with Alopecia for 5 years. Normally I ha…"

Jim In Cali replied Dec 31, 2018 to Hair strand thinning and shedding.

6 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Nat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service