Jim In Cali's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Please don't advertise "snake oil". Just as effective as those magnetic necklaces."

Jim In Cali replied Jun 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"AA, AT, AU is an autoimmune disease which means our bodies are fighting too much. SC…"

Jim In Cali replied Jan 14, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"For me when my hair grew back it was white or opaque. Eyebrows were totally opaque w…"

Jim In Cali replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Welcome to the site. I sort of agree it's not just stress with the alopecia. I have…"

Jim In Cali replied Nov 13, 2014 to Two months turned my world around

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Aly

"Levulan is fantastic for removing red spider veins, spots etc. I had several broken…"

Jim In Cali replied Nov 12, 2014 to Alopecia ruining my skin?

16 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

"Being fair skinned never associated the hyper pigmentation with my AA but definitely…"

Jim In Cali replied Nov 10, 2014 to Alopecia ruining my skin?

16 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

"When I read the Yale study I too was excited, took the article to my dermatologist w…"

Jim In Cali replied Nov 6, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Cord blood banking is a waste of money. Yes the play on your emotions when you just…"

Jim In Cali replied Aug 28, 2014 to Using stem cells to treat alopecia areata

13 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service