Demixl's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Larry, it was very interesting to hear your thoughts! I wish you a good…"

Demixl replied Nov 18, 2020 to Wearing wigs for fashion

10 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by dorothyconnor

"It's a pity such an interesting topic is sleeping. I would prefer to listen to peopl…"

Demixl replied Nov 17, 2020 to Wearing wigs for fashion

10 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by dorothyconnor

"What material is the best for a wig, can you tell me please?"

Demixl replied Nov 14, 2020 to Wearing wigs for fashion

10 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by dorothyconnor

"I think that mental illness is worse than physical illness. Of course, any illness i…"

Demixl replied Oct 29, 2020 to Social anxiety

8 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"That is more than obvious that the problem was in the way that the surgery, the hip…"

Demixl replied Oct 20, 2020 to Alopecia universalis and cobalt chromium poisoning from hip relacement

13 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Demixl

"I have been interested in one question for a very long time of what is the differenc…"

Demixl replied Sep 23, 2020 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

"Very interesting blog, I like it very much! There are a lot of things to learn and t…"

Demixl replied Aug 26, 2020 to Blog from HerAlopecia Forum - I found this blog very interesting.....

5 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by kimk

"You need to do something with your hat my friend."

Demixl replied Aug 24, 2020 to Finding a new job with AA

5 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Oh dear, I’m really sorry you struggle so hard to get a wig. You already have been m…"

Demixl replied Jun 10, 2020 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"Everything starts from the way you think and feel. If you don't love yourself, then…"

Demixl replied Jun 10, 2020 to Loving other people when you don’t love yourself

24 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service