chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Years ago I believed that hair color could not change anything that is internal, but…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Hair coloring

4 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

"A biopsy can't say you have tricotillimania, that is a mental disorder. You know if…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Help I'm unsure if I have alopecia areata

2 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Oh my, sorry to be so negative on this, but you were sold the wrong system. Your sid…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Having had Lupus for over 40 years, I have tried this and just about everything else…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2017 to Fasting for autoimmune cure

7 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hi AC, I would think she already has an idea since you have been wearing hats, and t…"

chris for hair replied Nov 10, 2017 to When Should I Tell Her?

5 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Eliz

"Got2 B can be purchased at almost any Walmartor pharmacy, here we have it at CVS. It…"

chris for hair replied Sep 20, 2017 to Anyone wear a clip in wiglet without hair to attach to?

8 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Cutting wigs is not part of the curriculum in school, and it is very different than…"

chris for hair replied Sep 13, 2017 to Hairstylists

9 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

"Just right positioning spray is alcohol. It is used to give more time to adjust the…"

chris for hair replied Sep 13, 2017 to Lace Wig Help

2 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Actually, all hair color requires a 24 hour patch test on the arm before it is appli…"

chris for hair replied Sep 13, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Your wife is lucky to have you, as I am sure, you are lucky to have her.  I am encou…"

chris for hair replied Feb 29, 2016 to Autoimmune disease, parasites, and complexity

11 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Jamalia Franko

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service