Solange De Santis's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my, I've had it all. From a kid staring at me, then yelling "You're bald!" to a w…"

Solange De Santis replied Apr 29, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Ditto everything you said for my dog Bentley. Struggling, even if you can't have a d…"

Solange De Santis replied Apr 29, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Dear Struggling, It hurts my heart to read that you are hurting yourself. I hope you…"

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"I like your responses, CBrown!"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 9, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Thank you for the perspective. I actually do want to get the eyeliner done and get o…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 9, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Good for you, Cissie55, for expressing your honest opinions and feelings. I, too, ha…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 8, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"You have a right to your feelings. All of us with alopecia do. I have had AU for 18…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Hey, it hurts when people close to us give in to their own fears and reactions. You'…"

Solange De Santis replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"I'm so glad we have this forum. When my hair first fell out (AU), I was working at t…"

Solange De Santis replied Oct 1, 2015 to Job interview as a bald female

10 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by TimothyGonzalez

"Best of luck to your son, David. I've had AU for 17 years and no regrowth. Yes, alop…"

Solange De Santis replied May 16, 2015 to Some regrowth

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service