Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.hatswithhair.com/AllProducts.aspx"

Lexi replied Sep 18, 2010 to Hats?

15 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Jen

"http://www.hatswithhair.com/AllProducts.aspx have you seen this site..??? Looks so v…"

Lexi replied Sep 18, 2010 to Hats?

15 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Jen

"Carmen, Can you get me some information on the gripper..if it is appropriate for me.…"

Lexi replied Sep 4, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Thanks Aimee. Yes, I wish most of my wigs didn't have bangs at all, or at least the…"

Lexi replied Sep 2, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Lori...oh my...I have met my clone...lol...I have prodigy as well...and I pretty muc…"

Lexi replied Sep 2, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Aimee, As I was just gonna say...hey, how much are you wanting for the wig that is t…"

Lexi replied Aug 31, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Sorry, just checking online..what color do you wear? Is it ash blonde? Or regular bl…"

Lexi replied Aug 29, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Ya know, I prefer no bangs as well, so hard to find in a wig...OK, so I know what yo…"

Lexi replied Aug 29, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Stephanie...thanks...yes that is surely pricey. Just viewed your page...small world,…"

Lexi replied Aug 23, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Can I ask how much the Follea was and cap style..?? I believe they might be out of m…"

Lexi replied Aug 22, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service