Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Hair dye does not harm it, or cause further hair loss....unless you have an allergic…"

Lexi replied Jul 7, 2016 to Dyeing my hair

9 May 29, 2017
Reply by Lexi

"Surely praying that it heals and all is well.  However, enjoy the side effect of hai…"

Lexi replied May 30, 2016 to Hair growth after 1 year on Humira (for Crohns)

6 May 31, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"Wow, Aimee.  Amazing.  Will you have to be on that drug always?  So it is helping yo…"

Lexi replied May 29, 2016 to Hair growth after 1 year on Humira (for Crohns)

6 May 31, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"All Noriko and family wigs are heavy and hot for summer.  Old fashioned cap style. …"

Lexi replied May 20, 2016 to Flippin up neckline wigs

9 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"always a good idea to eat well and healthy.  But it surely won't help hair loss.  "

Lexi replied Apr 28, 2016 to Good hair and make-up tips

3 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Lexi

"Susan, brilliant outlook.  Brilliant.  Never let them see you sweat.  Never let them…"

Lexi replied Apr 28, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"I also have very sensitive skin, and the synthetic hair of wigs just itch and irrita…"

Lexi replied Apr 22, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"People can be so cruel, and women can be so catty and malicious.  I hear ya about th…"

Lexi replied Apr 22, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"I don't know....wig caps totally give me a headache, and make for the red mark on my…"

Lexi replied Apr 14, 2016 to Wig headaches

2 May 15, 2016
Reply by strawberry

"The only thing it works for is taking long wear makeup off my face.  LOL.  And cooki…"

Lexi replied Mar 26, 2016 to Coconut oil works

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Dom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service