Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing that treated 100% of my nails pitting is xeljanz or ruxolitinib. Ever…"

Return_life replied Mar 10, 2018 to Fingernails

17 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"Cool... I also did these dosage. Now just a quick tip. At 60mg if u experience bad a…"

Return_life replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I worked in these companies... most of them are doctor centric. If we could have som…"

Return_life replied Mar 2, 2018 to Canadian with AU

3 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"Looks really good. Enjoy to the max. We deserve this."

Return_life replied Mar 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I reached out to the brand manager of xeljanz in Canada. Very disappointed. The assi…"

Return_life replied Feb 27, 2018 to Canadian with AU

3 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"It's an autoimmune disease. Yes there is a genetic component. Am a bit older than u…"

Return_life replied Feb 23, 2018 to Will my kid get it? Prenatal genetic testing/counselling

14 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"For 2 years.... what dosage did u take? Did your Dr tried to tweak the regimen a lit…"

Return_life replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"True... by a very small percentage... but the study had 12 patients...  We are lucky…"

Return_life replied Feb 19, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"Who said ruxo works better? I keep hearing this here. They both work similar... the…"

Return_life replied Feb 19, 2018 to My teenage boy, on Xeljanz for a few years and it's suddently stopped working

9 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Fenster

"Merci du suivi 3 pillules de 5 mg... et meme dans bcp de cas pour une bonne repousse…"

Return_life replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service