Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Lucky you!!! I hate Canada... U guys from USA are so much more advanced than us. Obv…"

Return_life replied Jan 8, 2016 to Hopeful after a visit to Cleveland Clinic

7 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Don't need the note from your doctor to ask for the claim. I believe it goes on line…"

Return_life replied Jan 8, 2016 to Wigs ~ Medical Expenses as Tax Deductions ~ Question!

11 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Ok... This is gonna sound harsh but it it is my 2 cents... For the general populatio…"

Return_life replied Jan 8, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"not sure if scam otherwise you will be on that Billionaire status....   send me a pm…"

Return_life replied Sep 26, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"we are all gonna make it... so happy"

Return_life replied Aug 21, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"we are all thinking the same thing... But I am afraid it will take time... need 4 ph…"

Return_life replied Aug 20, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"Aimee, you are probably right, you focus more on things when you have them... I don'…"

Return_life replied Jan 24, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Fake eyebrows look fake to me... I tried and it did not look good at all. Also, I ca…"

Return_life replied Jan 24, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service