sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"The woman on Instagram is a friend of mine. She had wonderful results and is continu…"

sadele replied Aug 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone considered Candida Albicans as a cause of hair loss? I know it won't be f…"

sadele replied Jul 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations! Did you have any side affects? I'm starting my first dosage today a…"

sadele replied Jul 1, 2015 to Been on Xeljanz now for 10 Months

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sadele

"Hi! Were you able to get your insurance to cover the Rx? I just got my first month t…"

sadele replied Jun 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I believe the hope is to go into some sort of remission. Or, perhaps, going on a mai…"

sadele replied Jun 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How were you able to get the Xeljanz? Are you using the co-pay card or just paying f…"

sadele replied Jun 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks Great! How long have you been AU? Are your brows and lashes filled in?"

sadele replied Jun 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Chubs, How were you able to get the Xeljanz? Did you go through your insurance?"

sadele replied Jun 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My derm put me on 6 pills 1x a week. Is that the dosage you're on? He also wrote me…"

sadele replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is so wonderful! In August it will mark my second year of this. I actually got…"

sadele replied May 16, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service