sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"That looks wonderful Frida! You're on your way! "

sadele replied Mar 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It depends on the person. To my understanding, for those who don't respond well to x…"

sadele replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know there is something to stopping and re-starting, and the fact that I experienc…"

sadele replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I feel it takes time to ticken up, but eventually it will. Mine did. You might need…"

sadele replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Regardless of his sarcasm or not, the second attempt after a 6 month break worked fo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had to stop in July because I became pregnant with our second child. I re-started…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had to go up to 20mg per day in order to see results. I saw best results when I st…"

sadele replied Feb 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mose people who stop experience hair loss.. you should go through the threads on thi…"

sadele replied Jan 31, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi BCB, I went off Xeljanz at 7 weeks pregnant and have been off ever since, I am no…"

sadele replied Sep 22, 2017 to Alopecia triggered by pregnancy

11 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by BCB

"I joined this study in Portland back in June, however, the FDA put a hold on the tri…"

sadele replied Sep 2, 2017 to CTP-543 trial--anyone start it yet?

31 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by Cheri A

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service