Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ariel015, I wouldn't think taking methotrexate at the same time would prevent you…"

Anna replied May 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi ariel015, A few things to think about: 1. Many people take months and months bef…"

Anna replied May 24, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello - Has your daughter ever tried increasing the Xeljanz dose? Sometimes patients…"

Anna replied May 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Canadians, I have three unopened bottles of Xeljanz (I stopped treatment as I…"

Anna replied May 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there - I too have had horrible weight gain from my JAK inhibitor (I am on ruxoli…"

Anna replied May 11, 2020 to Xeljanz and weight gain?

7 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by TJ

"I am convinced that menopause triggered the AU - it's too coincidental not to have.…"

Anna replied May 8, 2020 to for alopecia universalis general questions

8 May 8, 2020
Reply by Anna

"So interesting Sabine - I went AU at age 48 (at menopause exactly) after having had…"

Anna replied May 7, 2020 to for alopecia universalis general questions

8 May 8, 2020
Reply by Anna

"For me, it started on the scalp, but then quickly spread to brows and lashes then bo…"

Anna replied May 1, 2020 to for alopecia universalis general questions

8 May 8, 2020
Reply by Anna

"That's wonderful to hear! You have responded very quickly!"

Anna replied Apr 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Je crois que l'essai aura lieu a New York - quelqu'un a deja poste le lien. Il s'agi…"

Anna replied Mar 31, 2020 to traitement AA .... par transfert micro biome intestinal

6 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by macdev

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service