Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lori - it can take up to and beyond 6 months for the JAKs to kick in for sure. I…"

Anna replied Mar 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Superbly well put, as always, Frida - thank you :)"

Anna replied Mar 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for this - I am super interested in this study, as any treatment that does no…"

Anna replied Mar 7, 2020 to New York Fecal Transplant for Alopecia Study

4 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by berg

"Thanks Kevin - I appreciate the positive thoughts, and fingers crossed that Dupixent…"

Anna replied Mar 7, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

"Salut Kevin - Dupixent n'a pas marche pour moi du tout. Je l'ai pris pendant 4 mois.…"

Anna replied Mar 6, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

"Ho there - I would suggest you take a look at the very long Xeljanz discussion threa…"

Anna replied Mar 4, 2020 to Xeljnaz Coverage

2 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by hb4lthr

"No - in between Xeljana and ruxo I tried Dupixent. I did not taper when stopping Xel…"

Anna replied Mar 4, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

"Good luck - keep appealing!"

Anna replied Mar 1, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi there - I think I am the friend Frida is referring to :). I was extremely lucky t…"

Anna replied Mar 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there - I went up to as high as 60 mg Xeljanz for  a couple of months - in total…"

Anna replied Mar 1, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service