alamogirl/ aka Judy's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I just both a Raquel Welch wig style "Easy Going". It is petite and oh so comfy. I l…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Apr 3, 2013 to Petite size wigs

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi Jenna. You are where I was about a year ago. I decided that, with friends, I woul…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Mar 4, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"If you wear short wigs, you might like "Winner" by Raquel Welch. It is synthetic, oh…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jan 22, 2013 to Your favorite wig!

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Becca: may I echo those who love their brow tatooes. I hight recommend doing this an…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jan 14, 2013 to Losing eyebrows

11 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Kristin

"Aimee: have you done anything specific that you can say possibly helped your regrowt…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Dec 20, 2012 to Improving every day - regrowth

11 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin H

"Hi. I, too, bought 2 sleep caps from Headcovers. I found that I took a tuck in them…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Dec 13, 2012 to Too big caps

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"I love this!!!!!"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Dec 13, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I am so sorry for you. The shedding time was the absolute worst for me. After it all…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Dec 12, 2012 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"I started out thinking I would post a snarky reply to you all, but after reading you…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Dec 12, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Hi. I just had my eyebrows tatooed and I love them. You should ask to see pictures o…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Nov 14, 2012 to Eyebrows

13 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Annie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service