alamogirl/ aka Judy's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Could you have your beautician style your wig for you? That was a key for me. If you…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 31, 2012 to Time to wave goodbye to the wig?

15 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Yes. I tried it for 6 months (the men's version per doc's advice). I also tried the…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 24, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"What you read here is spot on...everyone's story is different and no one can predict…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 20, 2012 to 5 months bald and going strong

7 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jayden thompson

"Michelle: I think every wig needs a bit (or much) shaping to look natural. Have you…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 13, 2012 to AA and hair follicles

14 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by ssraju

"Oh Vicki, I feel so for you. I never had to shave...my hair "self-shaved" and fell o…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 6, 2012 to Wish me luck

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leon Johnson

"Thanks, Pete. Glad the shots work for you. Initially, the shots helped a bit, but so…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Sep 28, 2012 to Does hair come back if you just "let it be"?

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"OK. I had the same dilemma in January of this year when going "without" was NOT an o…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Aug 30, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Wow. 2 months? That seems too short a time. I have 2 synthetic wigs (I LOVE them!) a…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I am the person on the receiving end of encouragement. My wonderful hubby treats me…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Aug 6, 2012 to How to reassure my husband

13 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Amber

"Tallgirl, I KNOW I would love to meet you. Thanks for your down-to-earth posts and e…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Aug 6, 2012 to My alopecia is back...and I can't bear the thought of going through this again. How did you cope?

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by mike

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service