blondfrog's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Doctors use tofacintib or xeljanz in cream form on a 17 year old girl with alopecia…"

blondfrog replied Dec 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"keep me updated on that I am gonna send you a freind request"

blondfrog replied Oct 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's pretty cool"

blondfrog replied Oct 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/category/angela-christiano/ some new exciting news t…"

blondfrog replied Oct 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"your barely have any bald spots left congrats man unless your hiding the back of you…"

blondfrog replied Oct 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We all hate hour appearance on here just cut those ppl out in your life, and nobody…"

blondfrog replied Oct 1, 2015 to I'm very depressed about my appearance..

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

"Wow so your eyebrows have fully grown back? The eyebrows are most important"

blondfrog replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh yeah this is done my burning the medal from like lets say a cooking pot and rubbi…"

blondfrog replied Aug 12, 2015 to Has anyone ever tried rubbing charcoal on their bald spots?

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

"congrats show us pictures"

blondfrog replied Jun 30, 2015 to Been on Xeljanz now for 10 Months

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sadele

"Wow very great results what did your hair look like before the treatment?"

blondfrog replied Jun 15, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service