blondfrog's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Are those your real eyebrows?"

blondfrog replied Jun 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"yeah I've tried metho it worked for a few weeks I got hair growth back a good amount…"

blondfrog replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"what does the minus sign mean -100?"

blondfrog replied Apr 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"so have your eyebrows grown back too?"

blondfrog replied Apr 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes I have yep I know exactly what you're talking about."

blondfrog replied Feb 27, 2015 to Exclamation point hairs

4 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by twig

"No its a waste of time they don't work and even if they do the hair just falls right…"

blondfrog replied Feb 20, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"Congrats dude :) vellus hair are better than nothing at all hopefully you will gain…"

blondfrog replied Jan 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck bro <3 I am so happy for you they have really come far with http://www.…"

blondfrog replied Jan 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No I was never on predinisone she just said she would give it to me if they metho ha…"

blondfrog replied Nov 7, 2014 to Has anyone tried a drug called Methotrexate for alopecia and folic acid as well and had a good amount of hair growth with it?

24 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"Thank you keep me updated if you have any luck :)"

blondfrog replied Nov 7, 2014 to Has anyone tried a drug called Methotrexate for alopecia and folic acid as well and had a good amount of hair growth with it?

24 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Kertel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service