bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi miracle , can you expand on what you mean when you say sultans AA is due to autoi…"

bibby replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"baricitinib appears promising on paper however we must take on board that baricitini…"

bibby replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My apologies. My fault for reading to quickly and yes I completely agree that self m…"

bibby replied Apr 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also is it taken like xeljanz pills? What lenght of treatment can you secure on the…"

bibby replied Apr 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing results and after such a small time frame. If you can provide links to how w…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Alot of people on this site have tried gluten free diets. I may be wrong here but so…"

bibby replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the imput thanmikron . Just because Cortizone is down as "number one" tre…"

bibby replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I cant give false hope to you Sultan as I am like you , a pure learner. I hope the f…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got about 10 sessions of cortizone shots in my head when I was 10 years old. All i…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would say 2 major differences . (1) No painful jabs in the head leaving massive lu…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service