Beth's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The other day a woman came up to me and said "you have the best hair." I always laug…"

Beth replied Nov 12, 2009 to All of these compliments!

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Martha716

"When I was first dating my husband, my AA was pretty much under control, only a few…"

Beth replied Nov 9, 2009 to How and when do you reveal your alopecia status to a person you are dating or a partner?

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I recently bought a wig from a company in Alpharetta called New Horizons. Visit thei…"

Beth replied Nov 3, 2009 to Looking for a good wig in Atlanta

6 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Rebecca, I just got my first wig last week also.. I am having a very hard time getti…"

Beth replied Oct 11, 2009 to Tips needed for getting used to wearing my new wig

18 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Well, the first quote was $1500 and the second was $2500. Thanks for the info!"

Beth replied Jun 28, 2009 to Joseph Paris

17 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Katrina

"Thanks ladies! I'm glad to know that your experience was worth it! My question to yo…"

Beth replied Jun 28, 2009 to Joseph Paris

17 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Katrina

"I'm going to the beach next week with my husband's entire family! Cousins and everyt…"

Beth replied Jun 27, 2009 to getting wet in the summmer .. help?!

15 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by ABonita Scarf

"I also live in Atlanta, I have never found a support group."

Beth replied Jun 24, 2009 to Groups in Atlanta, GA area?

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Beth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service