dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Whew!  That was really something!  Well, first up, the guy was a total a**hole, no q…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"I believe you!  Im thinking fasting may help get rid of heavy metals in your system,…"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 18, 2021 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I really don't know how to respond to this comment. I posted this to try and instill…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 29, 2020 to I just want to say....

3 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by dreamscometrue

"What are you talking about??  $9.99 plus tax for what??"

dreamscometrue replied Apr 17, 2020 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Danielle, if you do a search on Google for a man who had cancer as well as AU, he ha…"

dreamscometrue replied Apr 14, 2020 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Xeljanz I know is a JAK inhibitor, and they lumped it into the other class of biolog…"

dreamscometrue replied Jan 3, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I have a question for you, compound pharmacies make biologics???"

dreamscometrue replied Jan 3, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Agreed!  But insurance companies know, there is no profit in a cure.  So they will a…"

dreamscometrue replied Jan 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"That would be someone like me, with AU for almost 39 years now.  The things I have t…"

dreamscometrue replied Jan 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I know what an autoimmune disease is, but none of us know where it originates.  Rese…"

dreamscometrue replied Jan 1, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service