dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"My health insurance never covered Xeljanz but covered every other biologic.  I was o…"

dreamscometrue replied Dec 31, 2019 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I read up on this as well as something called diatomaceous earth, which Im taking no…"

dreamscometrue replied Dec 11, 2019 to (The Miracle Tree) Moringa powder or extract will grow hair

1 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I absolutely will!!"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 6, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I contacted them.  I doubt they will tell you what antibiotics they use because depe…"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 5, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"@alopeciamum, no I dont.  But I did explore further to the technology he uses to dia…"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 5, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I recently saw another video on YT about fasting and stem cell regeneration.  Dont q…"

dreamscometrue replied May 26, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I tried posting this video several times, but it never gets posted,  Its a video I s…"

dreamscometrue replied May 25, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I agree, price is no real indicator of the skill of the technician. Also, inform you…"

dreamscometrue replied Dec 24, 2018 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"I agree!  Sometimes I think with organizations that are focused on treatments and cu…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 31, 2018 to IV Stem Cell Therapy-How come no research on AU??

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I agree Xeljanz is very expensive, but I was on Humira which is even more expensive…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 25, 2018 to Tests!

39 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Xeljanz without prescription

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service