PaulJ's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"What about "sort of" replies :) Welcome to the site ! It seems to have been quiet t…"

PaulJ replied Aug 3, 2011 to I'm 25 years old, and I have cicatricial alopecia

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dee

"Pale skin burns easily, be careful !. Also try the shavingcream on yoru neck and see…"

PaulJ replied Aug 2, 2011 to After long thought, I finally shaved my head

10 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by MiNAH

"Champion ! Glad you made a decision and did what you felt best ! I guess back at wo…"

PaulJ replied Aug 1, 2011 to After long thought, I finally shaved my head

10 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by MiNAH

"I don't think there is an issue in isolating those that fight the hardest. I think t…"

PaulJ replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Great to hear ! Glad that it went well paul"

PaulJ replied Jul 22, 2011 to First bald outing

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by PaulJ

"Has this been communicated to the father\Mother at all or are they just ignoring it…"

PaulJ replied Jul 7, 2011 to Help! Dad's getting child wig without mom's input!

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Fidgeyu, What does your daughter want ? I know she is only 4 and I don't know if…"

PaulJ replied Jul 7, 2011 to Help! Dad's getting child wig without mom's input!

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Welcome to the family Emily :) Nothing to be ashamed of at all ! So you wear a wig…"

PaulJ replied Jul 4, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Ah family ! If your daughter wants to wear a wig then let her, if not that let her…"

PaulJ replied Jun 29, 2011 to Freedom wig for 4 year old

9 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service