Dorothy's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nicely said, Merry Christmas to all. Knowing it and believing it is hard somet…"

Dorothy replied Dec 24, 2013 to Merry, merry Christmas!

20 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Bety

"This is all just much easier for men than for women, I have lived with AU for 40+ ye…"

Dorothy replied Nov 25, 2013 to Buddhism, mathematics, and alopecia

18 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Nathan Paul Prince

"I have had similar reactions and worse, even had one person tell me I had a form of…"

Dorothy replied Nov 21, 2013 to Coming out to friends and others

47 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Olga aka Gypsy

"I know you said she was such a good friend, but I don't see it, she laughed. Me pers…"

Dorothy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I have had AU for over 40 years now and I have changed in so many ways, before while…"

Dorothy replied Sep 28, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"It does .... it doesn't ... it all depends on you. People who tell you go see a ther…"

Dorothy replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"Traumatic would be an understatement of how I felt, I went from AA to AU in 2 weeks…"

Dorothy replied Sep 18, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"I think honesty is the best approach, you can certainly tell her that there is hope…"

Dorothy replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"I have read enough to feel you must get an attorney that is familiar with medical is…"

Dorothy replied Aug 31, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I have had AU for over 40 years now,it did not show up until after the birth of our…"

Dorothy replied Jul 21, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service