Paul_melb's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Iggy, just letting you know ive been ordering off beacon few times now with no p…"

Paul_melb replied Jun 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Paul,  what part of Aus you from? "

Paul_melb replied Jun 4, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"By the way everyone, Beacon have set up new website for ordering Tofacinix, www.tofa…"

Paul_melb replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Ricky... 26!! you have your whole life ahead of you, wish I was 26 again, I was the…"

Paul_melb replied Nov 15, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hang in their Ricky, their are lots more worse things that can happen to you than lo…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My vellus hair is just starting to go dark after taking Tofacinix from beacon for 3-…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My whole head is covered with vellus hair, I was 6-7 years totally au, no hair, no v…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, I've been on tofacinix for 4 months(10mg a day), it takes 10-15 weeks to see any…"

Paul_melb replied Nov 14, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nat, can't believe how much hair you have how long were you au, and did you have…"

Paul_melb replied Oct 24, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"it will take about 3-4 months for Tofacinx to start to work and about 11-12 months f…"

Paul_melb replied Oct 23, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service