Joanne's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I have alopecia areata and feel that I am in a partnership with both my primary care…"

Joanne replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"My husband has glaucoma and takes prescription glaucoma medicine from which latisse…"

Joanne replied Apr 9, 2010 to Lattise

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

"I think I've been a lot healthier since I got alopecia -- fewer head colds/allergies…"

Joanne replied Apr 8, 2010 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"Had someone with alopecia reach out to me while at an outing and it was really nice.…"

Joanne replied Jul 30, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"My white hairs have turned darker over time and turning into my natural color. They…"

Joanne replied Jul 7, 2008 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Stockers - from what I read, no treatment seems to work the same for anyone. I tried…"

Joanne replied Jul 3, 2008 to Can someone give me honest input

10 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by stockers

"I use anthralin. Really read the guidance on the packaging! It did stain clothing an…"

Joanne replied Jun 22, 2008 to Anthralin vs Squamic Acid

1 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Joanne

"I just started to go to the local athletic club pool with my AA (broke my kneecap an…"

Joanne replied Jun 22, 2008 to swimming, working and working out

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Angela

"My bald spots are from Jan-Mar 08 started regrowing with white hairs in May 08. Some…"

Joanne replied Jun 22, 2008 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service